Tallcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add?

4 posters

Go down

Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add? Empty Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello OT how are you all? This is the new forum I made, Sort of the same forum that was used in OTThunderDome but different.

Admin
Admin

https://tallcore.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add? Empty Re: Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add?

Post by Nano Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Different style
Not red and black please
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add? Empty Re: Hello OT, What do you think of this forum and tell me what I should add?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Ok, What king of style should I use? And thanks for the Feedback!

Admin
Admin

https://tallcore.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetricity Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:23 pm

change the site up a bit, although it looks cool

Aetricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Passwordscammer Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Become a graphic designer for a moment and make a cool banner for replacing the black and green template at the top. But then again it looks cool and gives a I don't care kind of feel.

Passwordscammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm

This one is pretty crowded looking, eh
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum